Maximum number of stale

This problem is probably similar to the one describe here:

https://issues.asterisk.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=12312

It turns out that Callcentric is doing load balancing on its
infrastructure and querying for a DNS resolution on the callcentric
domain returns in most cases a different IP address. When the client
wants to register, it sends a REGISTER to which Callcentric replies with
a 407 challenge. The client must then send back a new REGISTER with a
"Proxy-Authorization" section to that same IP address to which the first
REGISTER was sent to.

PJSIP is sending REGISTER to a new ip address each time. The
registration only succeeds when the resolution persists long enough
within the same registration session.

A hack might be feasible where our application queries manually for an
initial ip address that is then used for all subsequent operations. This
approach might clearly suffers from the benefit of load balancing
performed by the provider.

Is that something that the PJSIP development team is aware of ? Do you
consider this as a bug in the first place ? I haven't found a bug report
about that yet.