How to play WAV file when call is in hold

Dear Saghul,

I didn't try with any another softphone yet. Can you confirm me whether
you made any additional configuration in asterisk server (or) any code
added in your application to make it work. Any workaround to
troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks for your reply,

- Regards,
Senthil