Attended Transfer

Hi Bj?rn,

I am not sure I understand your problem correctly, but look into Sipek's
code and check whether pjsua_call_xfer_replaces is called with
PJSUA_XFER_NO_REQUIRE_REPLACES flag. For more info see
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-June/007759.html
and
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14350

Vali