Conference with g.723

Hi

we have developed one jni library for pjmedia conference.
This is working without any problem. Now we want to make as SIP conference
server.

we want to support g.723 or g.729 codec with conference.
And one more thing is with same application we want to call as different
instances of conference bridge with that library.
But it is not allowing us two create different instances with same confernce
bridge.
As of now we are creating conference bridge with MIC. But we don want to add
MIC in that conference bridge.
please share some pjmedia implementation ideas so that we can complete this
project.

--
thanks & regards,
Abdul Khadar Shaik,