Reg running bulk calls using PJSUA

Hi all,

I have looked at the documentation of PJSIP and got to know that we can make
many calls simulatenously to a particular sip URL. Is it also possible to
restrict the duration of each call and make it a loop so that intially say 4
calls are made to a particular destination and then after the call duration
is over, again 4 calls are made after a little delay? I would like to know
if we can run the 4 calls 250 times automatically so that total 1000 calls
can be sent to the destination.

Is it also possible to send different codec per each call?

Thanks,
Padmaja