hold music issue

Hello All,

I'm having an issue with hold music not working with pjsip. The scenario
is as follows: pjsip client A (just using the command line pjsua
application) makes call to pjsip client B through asterisk 1.6. Either
client puts the other on hold, there is no hold music. Looking at
wireshark and the pjsua logs it seems that when the call is placed on
hold, I'll start receiving a few RTP packets from asterisk (and you can
hear maybe a half a second of audio) then it will stop. Pjsua logs that
it is switching the media stream from pointing to asterisk to the other
call. The odd thing is hold music will work fine between pjsua and xlite
or any other sip client. Pjsua to pjsua calls don't work.

I did the same test on an older version of pjsip (0.9) and it doesn't
appear to have this issue. Hold music will play fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be?

Cheers,

Mirsad