One way audio problem

Dear Srivatsan,

Very thanks for your valuable suggestion. It helped me. One more
clarification, I'm using PJSIP-1.2 and when I try to communication with
machine running X-lite it gives  "Bad RTP pt" error, but not for some
other machine running the same X-lite version(2). Any suggestion on this
issue?

Once again thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
- Senthil