calling button editing

Hello all
First of all , thanks everyone for this beautiful project and also for this
wonderful forum.

In mobile(in our present version of pj-sip), we need to enter Registrar,
User , Password. After these being OK , we enter phone number. then we need
to press RIGHT FUNCTION KEY to make a voice call. I wish to make voice-call
by pressing CALL-BUTTON(that is : the button that we use for as-usual
calling). Where should I make change? Please tell me in details. I have just
entered into this field few days ago. So everything is not clear.

Thanks in advance.

kobita