Heap corruption in "pjmedia/pasound.c" thread

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Alain Totouom <alain.totouom at gmx.de>wrote:

> Hi Paulo & Nanang,
>
> i assume you are using DirectX and that your application closes the sound
> device when the call tears down.
> In order to avoid a memory corruption you MUST unregister the sound device
> thread before shutting it down.
> This can be done in the Pa_TimerCallback function.
> This patch did solve that problem for us!

Hi Alain,

we considered the thread_unregister() approach for the fix, but then decided
that the flag approach should work just as good if not better, and easier to
do since we don't need to implement thread_unregister() for all platforms.
If you have any means to test this I would truly appreciate it.

cheers
 Benny