Ring tone(yet not solved)

hi all,
         i am still in same problem, i have posted my problem in previous
mail.....

 i was looking to pjsua_app, there also if call will disconnect from the
other side it is not breaking the ring tone, only we have to give there
status code, than it is only showing call Disconnected. but i want to stop
ring immediately after  disconnecting  the call. i have posted my code in
   i am not able to move  after that point ....

Regards
New_bie