Long audio delay on receiving end

Hi

I have an issue with the audio delay. If A is talking to B the delay
from A speaking to it beeing played in B speaker is almost a second
(estimated),

However if I call a non pjsip based application the playback is much
more rapid. So when A is calling B and B is not my pjsip based app, this
problem does not exist.

Are there any known issues on the delay for incoming speech?

I have tried to modify the pjmedia parameters as well as the sound
buffer size. I have also switched from PortAudio to the windows sound
implementation and the result is the same. I tried connecting a
Bluetooth headset to rule out the speaker itself but with the same result.

Target platform is Windows Mobile and the behaivour is the same on
target and in the emulator.

Any suggestions on this are very welcome as well as ideas on how to
pinpoint were the time is consumed.

/Johan