The audio output device's problem on Symbian S60

Hi Benny,

        Thank you for giving me the answer, I will use PJSIP ver1.0.1 to see if the problem is solved.

        Another question, pjsip on Symbian S60 platform now can not choose the audio out device, and it is default to loudspeaker. As you mentioned before, PJSIP ver1.1 will support APS/VAS hardware codec, it is a really a good news to me, but can it also support route audio date to earpiece, and can be dynamic changed to other device, like loudspeaker?
        Another use feature, can change volume dynamically.

Best Regards,
Kevin.
Hi,

sorry for the late response (I guess I will be saying this many times today).

Not sure if this has been solved, but we fixed some E32USER-CBase 46, error on 1.0.1 release (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/675 and http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/646), so hopefully it's sorted now.

Cheers
 Benny