Normal Call clearning

so you need check your sip server log file.Then you will know the reason.
There are so many buggy sip servers.
When I first time try to use pjsip app to talk to my company callcenter,
there are many issues.After trace the sip proxy server log file, we found
all are because of SIP proxy buggy implementation.It works well now after we
change to another SIPProxy provider.

regards,
Gang