pjsip_endpt_create_request_from_hdr and Call-ID parameters = NULL.

Hi,

In documentation for the method pjsip_endpt_create_request_from_hdr, we could find this text :

"call_id
Optional Call-ID (put NULL to generate unique Call-ID)."

But in code source of the function, there is no test to know if cid parameter is NULL or not to allow generation of a unique string as in function pjsip_endpt_create_request.

I think this is a missing in code source and not error in documentation, but it'll be nice to modify code or documentation.

Regards,
C?dric.
Email envoy? avec Windows Live Hotmail. Dites adieux aux spam et virus, passez ? Hotmail?! C'est gratuit !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp