open ims pjsua

Attila,

I am not familiar with the OpneIMS VM, but you appear to have two
distinct problems. The assignment of 169.* to eth0 and eth3 is likely
a dhcpd problem, although why you have 4 distinct virtual NICs is
unclear. With regard to accessing the OpenIMS image from windows, a
simple fix is to edit the "hosts" file in windows a define open-
ims.test there. I'm not sure which of the valid IP addresses you do
have it should be defined. Also, depending on you version of Windows,
the "hosts" file could be in a number of places. Last I looked on
Windows XP it was in the c:\Windows\system32\devices\etc\hosts, or
something fairly close to that. The file plays the same role as the /
etc/hosts file in linux and is edited and maintained in a similar
fashion. Use Google to find how tos and more detail.

Chris