Power consumption

Please try to use the Nokia Energy Profiler:
http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/324866e9-0460-4fa4-ac53-01f0c392d40f/Nokia_Energy_Profiler.html
http://silpol.blogspot.com/2008/01/let-power-be-with-you.html

With and without PJSIP running and then being online/offline, being
during call and without call in progress.

Fabio