NAT problem in windows mobile..

Hi ,
I found the following solutions somewhere , if someone has some ideas please
share with us:

Please try the following solution by configuring port forwarding in the
router, it is sometime the cause of RTP packets drops in pjsip.
Change the Port Range Forward of the wireless router (e.g LinkSys WRT54GLa).
After login the router, goto "Applications & Gaming/Port Range Forward", add
two items

pjsua, 5900, 5900, Both, MyIPAddress, Enable where MyIPAddress is the
address of the java client
pjsua, 4000, 4100, Both, MyIPAddress, Enable

for the fields of Application, Start, End, Protocol, IP Address and Enable
respectively. Then Save Settings

http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Audio_Problems/Getting_Around_Nat
I hope this would help or be a good start,
Regards,
Kartit