Call for Symbian S60 testers for APS-direct

Hi,

We're not quite ready yet, still undergoing internal testing.

This an draft of the how to use it:
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Nokia_APS_VAS_Direct

Again it's not quite finished, some details might be missing.

If you want to test the binary version, don't forget to add your phone
to https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p73LYJuTbrW9RhzjVhPSMbQ