Call for Symbian S60 testers for APS-direct

Hi All,

As we finish the current iteration of Symbian S60 implementation, most
importantly the implementation of APS-direct, we need all of you to
participate in testing it. This is from experience we know mobile
devices are very tricky and can behave differently from one firmware
to another.

So we need as many Symbian S60 3rd Edition phone as possible.

To do this we need your IMEI and a few other details, this is because
the requirements of Symbian Signed, we need to 'burn' your IMEI into
our test application.

Don't reply with your details to the public list, instead fill in this
form: http://l.teluu.com/symbiantesting

We can't promise everyone will be accepted, because there is a hard
limit to the number of IMEIs we can burn, and we'll prioritize
variation of devices, rather than first come first serve.

If you can get your friends family neighbours to join in that will be
even better.

If you any questions, you can contact me.

Thank you all!

--
Perry Ismangil