PJNATH ICE getting started

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Ozz <fobowise at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm trying to start a project that uses PJNATH library ICE capabilities to
> traverse NAT networks. However, usage of ICE Stream Transport is not very
> clear from the documentation and I found no sample code or getting started
> guide.
> Is there a way to learn about the implementation specific steps for ICE?

Currently we don't have a stand-alone sample for ICE. I imagine it's not
that straightforward to create such sample, since we need some sort of
signaling for ICE to work. I also understand that the doc is a bit on the
thin side too, sorry.

For now, the most comprehensive ICE sample is the pjmedia ICE media
transport. There is also a unit test for ICE which you could look for
additional reference, see pjnath-test/ice_test.c.

cheers
 Benny