why there is no message queue functions wrappered in PJLIB?

Hi,

I plan to use PJLIB in my project as the OS abstratcion layer. According to my former embedded system developing experience, the message queue is heavily used for the thread communication. But I can not find the related functions in PJLIB.Then what is the suitable way for thread communication? For example, how to send the message from one thread to another?

Thanks a lot!

Zhu Zhengqiang

http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/