Access Point problem in PjSIP Symbian S60 3ed

Hello,

to avoid popup window for asking access point, the RSocket/RConnection must
be set to use a default AP, if you are out of Wlan or still in Wlan.

Still another problem is when the RSocket can't be created/opened by using
the defined AP, a Popup window will still be displayed for selecting another
AP.

What you can do is, check the result of RConnection::Start(), if there is
error, than stopping RSocket usage. it will avoid the popup selection.

Regards,

Pai