Access Point problem in PjSIP Symbian S60 3ed

Hi All,

I have implemented PjSIP successfully in my application, and works
great. Thanks for PjSIP team :-) . I have a small problem in connecting
with access points (WLan / GPRS / 3G).
When i  move out of range from a WLan access point which is used by
PjSIP, a pop up showing access point list is shown by the device. But i
don't want this access point to be shown, instead i have my own methods
to show and select the access points.

I have tried to destroy PjSIP when ever any interruptions occurs with
connections and show my list of access points then reinitialize PjSIP.
Before calling my methods , device access point pop up list comes in to
picture.

So my question is how to suppress the access point pop up which comes
when ever any connection interruption occurs ?  Is their any way to shut
down and re-initialize PjSIP during disconnection of internet connection?

Please some one help me ..... :-(

--
Thanks And Regards,
Srivatsan.D,

OngoBiz Solutions Pvt Ltd.
#71, 6th Cross | 1st Main
V.V.Nagar 1st Block | Subrahmanyapura(P.O)
Bangalore - 560061 | India
www.ongobiz.com
Mobile : +91-99865 06200 | Tel: +91 80 2666 7414