porting pjsip to PPC 440EPX

Hi,

When cross-compiling, configure as per what the executables are in the /opt/montavista/pro/devkit/ppc/440ep/bin/ directory

./configure --host=ppc_440ep

Then theres probably no need to change any of the GCC or CC variables.

If u get a missing separator error, do a make distclean

make dep

make

make install

Then  ./pjsua-powerpc-montavista-linux-gnu --help

best,

Nigel