testing the new sound driver for the iPhone

Hey Shayne,

> Have you applied Samuels patch to 1.4 to activate 'legacy' device APIs?

The one from

 http://code.google.com/p/siphon/downloads/list

Yupp.

I also verified that in pjmedia_aud_subsys_init() the driver count is
1 including only the one pjmedia_legacy_factory .... But in the end it
was a stupid spelling error in an #ifdef :-)
Sorry, for the noise.

One problem still left though. But that looks more like Mac tool chain problem.

While audio works fine now for the device, the very same build still
fails for the iPhone simulator. I am still trying to figure out why it
can't find the headers files from the SDK frameworks.

Seems like someone came across the same issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1626579/compile-error-for-iphone-simulator

cheers
--
Torsten