Urgent: sound recorder callback when not on call

FYI, the sound device is indeed left opened after a call disconnected,
by default pjsua will close it after 1 sec idle, please see
pjsua_media_config.snd_auto_close_time config setting, setting it to 0
will make sound dev closed immediately.

BR,
nanang