PJSIP problem

Hello,

I'm evaluating the package PGSIP, everything seems normal, but strange think
in between two different servers I'm trying to connect. In the registration
process when it connects to one server the sequence is as follows:

1.	Request REGISTER sip:xxxxxxxxx  (address)
2.	Status 401 unauthorized (o bindings)
3.	Request REGISTER sip:xxxxxxxxx  (address)
4.	Status 200 ok (1 bindings)

This flow is finally working and call can be established, the double
registration attempts done because in the first time the server asks for the
username and passwords (despite they are provided in the message), and on
the second time the registration is completed.

By connecting to the other server the flow is different:

5.	Request REGISTER sip:xxxxxxxxx  (address)
6.	Status 100 trying (1 bindings)
7.	Status 401 unauthorized (o bindings)

But instead getting the next step to provide the Registration request with
username and password, I'm getting an ERROR message on the log screen:

Sip_auth_clein Unable to set auth for tdta00BCF328: can not find credential
for voipnow/Digest

Pjsua_acc.c SIP registration error: No suitable credential
<PJSIP_ENOCREDENTIAL> [status=171101]

I have to say that both servers are fully operate and working all the time
providing decent service over the world. Therefore probably some
configuration or other setting is missing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shlomo Rabinovitch

Mobile: +972-52-5747475