Can I send/receive plain data through pj_ssl_sock before its ssl negotiation ?

bo shi wrote:
> Dear,
>    I want to add XMPP protocol to pjsip, now studying apis, I found
> pjlib start ssl socket connection automaticly, user can not send/recv
> plain data before negotiation. But XMPP connection needs such feature:
>
> 1. client setup a tcp connection with jabber server
> 2. client/server talk something under non ssl stage
> 3. start ssl negotiation with previous tcp connection
> 4. client/server talk under ssl

Such a feature  probably would be useful to allow tunneling of SIP
through a HTTP(S) Proxy

1. client setup a tcp connection with HTTP proxy
2. client/HTTP-proxy talk something under non ssl stage (CONNECT)
3. HTTP proxy establish TCP connection to SIP proxy
    and becomes "transparent"
4. start ssl negotiation between client and SIP proxy

regards
klaus