Heap corruption after calling pjsua_destroy()

Hi guys,

I am getting an error message from Visual Studio when shutting down
PJSUA, nothing serious. It may have something in common with ticket
#985. The IDE does not tell any details. The situation looks as follows:

Windows 7 Proffesional
Visual Studio 2008 SP1
Debug build, Run
(Then a call is received or not, does not matter.)
(Call hangs up. Then the program starts being closed.)
pjsua_destroy() called
suddenly dialogue box appears:
======
Windows has triggered a breakpoint in VoiceXMLParserSIP-CAPI_dbg.exe.

This may be due to a corruption of the heap, which indicates a bug in
VoiceXMLParserSIP-CAPI_dbg.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.

This may also be due to the user pressing F12 while
VoiceXMLParserSIP-CAPI_dbg.exe has focus.

The output window may have more diagnostic information.
======

But I have not experienced application crash outside the IDE so I do not
mind it very much.

Cheers
- Vali