Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:27:57 +0700
From: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Symbian build with MDA
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

Hi Jerry,

CMIIW, tail len setting on ES isn't as sensitive as EC, so your tail
length settings above should be fine. However, as you've experienced
that pjmedia ES doesn't help, so, as Benny mentioned before, I'm
afraid that perhaps it's best to consider using VAS or APS.

Btw, it is good to know that Audio Routing API doesn't turn on the
hardware/built-in EC, while the built-in EC doesn't seem to be
controllable by 3rd party app [1].

---
[1]
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/KIS000670_-_Echo_cancellation_cannot_b