pjmedia updates / bug fixes

Hi Tom,

First of all, currently any bugs and fixes should be addressed via
this mailing list :)

Regarding first issue, we'll consider the fix, thanks! However,
currently we're not really sure if ignoring unsupported chunks would
be wiser than explicitly rejecting the WAV file in the first place.

Second issue, could you check if it's related to (or fixed by) ticket #968 [1]?

---
[1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/968
---

BR,