using pjsip in c#

hi,
? can any one tell me if they have ported pjsip header files into library that can be directly called from c#. i have tried using swig as a interface, it mapped fine, but when i wanted it to convert the whole pjsua.h into a library it created problems. Swig has only helped me in mapping a c program that uses the header files of the pjsip, its not able to find the various declaratiosn that are given in the pjsua.h file. Or can any one tell me where i can find the documentation of how the python extension of pjsip was wriiten?
thanks in advance
with regards
arul

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com