strange IP fragmentation problem

Hi!

When I SUBSCRIBE to the sip:bot at pjsip.org, the NOTIFYs are quit big and
I have IP fragmentation from my proxy to my client.

When I capture locally I see fragmented packets arriving (thus my NAT
handles them correctly).

When I use eyebeam, everthing works fine - NOTIFY is received.

When I use QjSimple, pjsip does not receive the NOTIFY (although I see
it in wireshark). There is also nothing in the logs.

Is there may some strange socket option which prevents pjsip from
receiving the bug UDP packet? Any hints what could be the problem?

thanks
klaus