Adding video to PJSIP by libvlc

Yes of course..
But warning message are not that much harmful..
Also you may pass the *lvlcport  *to be able to start libvlc with this
source port..
There was example in the list to be able to manipulate the source port of
vlc stream..
It is necessary to do coz vlc is starting with random source port.

Regards
Muge

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM, youssef azzouzi <sidimoulay2000 at hotmail.fr