Session Timer Too Small

Hi Bharat,

The log does help. The UAS said in its 422/INVITE response that Min-SE
is 5400, but then UAS sent SE 3600 in its 200/INVITE response. The
symbian_ua/PJSIP doesn't like it when the 200/INVITE response contains
Session-expires header with value less than Min-SE header in INVITE
request, so BYE was sent.

The faulty UA here is the UAS, take a look at RFC 4028 Section 9:
===
If the UAS wishes to accept the request, it copies the value of the
Session-Expires header field from the request into the 2xx response.
The UAS response MAY reduce its value but MUST NOT set it to a
duration lower than the value in the Min-SE header field in the
request, if it is present;
===

However, I've just created ticket #954 (Session Timer issues) and
considered to put this case in.

Thanks for the report,
nanang