Interesting question: How to make a message be sent to a specific IP/Port, even if the Request URI has an UNRESOLVABLE domain name?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Muthusamy,
Balamurugan<bmuthusa at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> This is a good code sample when we are using a dialog. ?The load generator I have is sending the SIP: "MESSAGE" outside of any dialog. ?I am currently going through the inner workings of the pjsip_dlg_set_route_set to see if there is anything I could do better. ?In the message that I am sending, I definitely see the route header with the correct destination IP address and the port:
> Route: <sip:10.8.39.25:5061;lr>\r\n. ?But, it does not seem to be getting used during the sending procedure.

Sorry for the late response. Just in case you haven't resolved this.
Adding Route header should work with pjsip_endpt_send_requestxx(), But
mind you, you need to add a "real" pjsip_route_hdr, not just a
generic_string_hdr with name and content like a Route header,
otherwise the function won't recognize that.

Cheers
 Benny