TCP Transport problem: via should be Via: SIP/2.0/TCP and not Via: SIP/2.0/tcp

> So if we change pjsip_transport_get_type_name() to uppercase, wouldn't then
> it complain about this in the URI?
>
> We could hack it to manually with toupper() in Via header, but that's just
> too much work for something that's perfectly good. ;-)
>
> Cheers
> ?Benny

Hi Benny,

Although I am far away from a position of having my own opinions about
the code authoring issues. Since by far, pjsip and freeswitch share
something in common - they are both the best open source sip software
package available, one on the client side and the other on  the server
side - having them both able to communicate over TCP seems to be
required by law of nature ;-)
(AFAIK, signaling over TCP the rfc).

maybe uri and via should each call a different function whereas the
latest is wrapping the result with toupper()