having no SDP in SIP 183 Session Progress cause a ringback problem in PJSIP - if it is then it is a BUG in PJSIP

Hi All,

Its urgent....

Although, SIP 183 Session Progress is expected with SDP (industrial
behavior), it may/may not have SDP and the UACs should be able to handle it.
So, having no SDP in SIP 183 Session Progress may not cause a ringback
problem if the UAC behaves based on the RFC specs.

But i recently developed a application using PJSIP and tested it on the
server all things working fine but the ringback is not coming means 180
ringing event is not noticed by the pjsip if there is no SDP in SIP 183
Session Progress. My server doesn't have SDP in the PJSIP. But the SDP is
coming in the 180 Ringing packet, But in 180 Ringing packet the "received"
parameter in the "via" feild is missing in my server case is it due to this
that I am not capturing the 180 riniging event. If this is not the problem
then PJSIP need to improve upon this.

Regards:

Ravi