PJNATH problem

Hello,

I have completed building my NAT traversal solution and I am stuck with one
problem.  I'll appreciate if you can help me.

The problem is that when testing between two PCs everything is o.k and ICE
succeeds, but when working with a Wireless Modem it fails. Both peers start
ICE negotiation almost simultaneously (around 1 second difference). When
capturing the packets on both sides, one side gets an ICMP destination
unreachable (port unreachable) reply and ICE negotiation fails.

I have tried almost everything and still without success.

BTW, I am using PJNATH version 1.3.

I thought that ICE fails because packets arrive to remote side before the
hole-punching starts, so I added reties when ICE fails, but still no
success.

Have you encountered with such problem?

Thanks a lot in advanced,

Yaron