BUG in PJSUA when i have two NIC

Hi Pierre-Luc Bacon,

The IP of VMwareWorkstation is 10.10.10.1, and it cannot access the NGN
Server.
My PJSIP version is pjproject-1.1. Now I found in method create_sip_udp_sock
in pjsua_core.c, pjsip should Get the published address, either by STUN or
by resolving the name of local host. Before calling method pj_gethostip, I
print out the value in p_pub_addr, the IP is 0.0.0.0, after calling, the
value is 10.10.10.1. So I think the method pj_gethostip is the primary
point.

pj_gethostip call method pj_getaddrinfo to get all IP addresses. But I do
not find the Detecting the default route? Exactly it did call
pj_enum_ip_interface -> enum_ipv4_interface to enumerating IP interfaces and
use the first one.

So my question is:
1. Where is it to detecting the default route
2. How can I determine the appropriate IP interface if there is route for
every IP interface? Should I ping the destination IP first?