Detecting DTMF

This is simple.  You set a on_dtmf_digit(int call_id, int digit)
callback function.  psjip calls it when a dtmf is entered.  the call_id
will indicate which call has received the dtmf and digit will be the ascii code
for the digit.  What you do with the digit is up to you.  But if you
played a prompt
and got the digit response you was looking for destroying the player
to end the prompt
playback would be a good first start before moving on to response to
there digits.

You just set app_config.cfg.cb.on_dtmf_digit=&on_dtmf_digit;
Before you call pjsua_init().

David Clark