From: "Shayne O'Neill" <shayne.oneill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 3:50:47 AM GMT +02:00 Jordan
Subject: Re: Compliling pjsip on Ubuntu.

On 04/08/2009, at 8:45 AM, Ameed Imad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone guide me how to compile the app on Linux Ubuntu 9.04 -
> which programs are needed to do that.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Fidel Piero

Make sure you have GCC, GCC libs, Make, and the Automake tools. You
might also need port audio dev libraries (I think, I havent compiled
on linux, although that might be my next adventure after cracking this
damn iphone mystery). By and large PJSIP has very low dependencies, so
there really shouldn't be much else needed.

If you run into trouble, theres lots of goodies on google and previous
posts to this list.

Shayne O'Neill Development
Mobile, Web and Business process integration.
shayne.oneill at gmail.com 0400247091
Ask me about how Alfresco can help your business grow.