new version of QjSimple

Hi!

A new version was released as I hardocded the SIP port to 5060 by
mistake. The new version allows to configure the local SIP port too
(port 0 means random port).

Also, the makefile was extended to support Mac OS X and binaries are
available too.

regards
Klaus

QjSimple Changelog:

0.6.3:
- feature: added Mac OS X support to Qt Makefile

0.6.2:
- feature: configure local SIP port (0=random port)
- bugfix: TCP6 transport disabled as pjsua-lib is buggy

0.6.1:
- bugfix: do not set transport_id in acc_cfg to avoid new TCP
connections for each request
- bugfix: handle methods which are not handled by pjsua (e.g. PUBLISH,
NOTIFY w/o SUBSCRIBE)
- bugfix: debug log does not have double CRLF anymore
- bugfix: move pjsip-shutdown to "close"handler
- feature: Main window includes version number
- feature: User-Agent header includes QjSimple Version and pjproject version
- feature: display detected NAT type in the GUI
- feature: configure TLS privateKey and cert

0.6:
- updated to use pjproject-1.3
- added support for IPv6
- updated INSTALL_* files