From: suresh jaiswal <itssuresh79@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Sent: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 11:54:17 AM
Subject: Regarding Pjsip Win32 GUI client

Hi All
? Any one know any Pjsip client (opnensource inVC++ , MFC) for Pjsip client to support in some basic
? feature like audio call. or any one working on that.
? Please share with me. i have to implement Pjsip client which support audio and further Video Call .
?if some one have or some one working one that than share code i will part of these and start direct
?implementation for Video call using pjsip stack and then will share this code..
let me know its urgent ..
thanks waiting for positive response.

Regards
~Suresh