Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:19:42 +0530
From: elangbamjohnson@xxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: No voice in g729 for win mobile

Hi,

        I've integrated g729 codec on pjsip for windows mobile from Voice Age library. I enabled only g729 on my application and try to make a call, but there was no voice at all rather it was a loud noice, I've been stuck on this problem from a couple of days and I've check the blogs similar with this problem that is post by sebastian, but none can solve the problem. I am attaching the code of g729.c, where I used to call all the API's of Voice Age library. Please help if somebody have the similar problem.

Thanks and Regards'
Elangbam Johnson

Rediscover Hotmail?: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009