Multi modal support, IMS extension, and video capability

Dear All,
Want to use pjsip for building an IMS client.
Can you please provide me some pointers for achieving this fast. I am trying
to have these features in my client:

1) Multi mode - Should support multiple calls at the same time (required the
two different instances of SIP state machines indenpendant of each other).
Is pjsip modular and configurable enough to support 2 or more state machines
(with each state machine connected to its dedicated "transport" instance,
maybe pjsua_acc_set_transport helps here)

2) Video support - Shouid be able to send video media across the network
through SIP. Any pointers on how to enable transfer video using pjsip?

and

3) (Of course) IMS support - Should support IMS "extensiosn". Does pjsip
support IMS related extenisons? If not, are there any sample implementations
that have extended pjsip to have IMS extensions? Or can you point me to some
resources for doing this on my own.

Have been researching about SIP stacks to select one for this IMS client,
and have been finding more and more kudos for pjsip.

Target Platform is PocketPC, initially on Win32 for proto.

Thanks.

Regards,
Amit