cannot connect player and rec to session

Hi,

I write an application based on the "simpleua.c" example. And I have a
problem using speaker and microphone at the same time ...

Creating and connecting the media port through
pjmedia_snd_port_create_player (),pjmedia_snd_port_create_rec() and
pjmedia_snd_port_connect() is ok.  But if I connect the player and the
recorder, I have no more sound on the speaker during the call. If I
connect only one, it's all ok. I use the PCMU codec and both sound ports
have the same settings. Host is Linux.

I made the basic tests as proposed in the "troubleshooting" section, but
haven't found something.

Any idea what's going on or test I could make ?

Thanks for help

David