From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of johnson elangbam
Sent: den 6 april 2009 14:31
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: how to integrate intel ipp for windows mobile into
pjsip

Hi,
   Thanks for the suggestion.  I've downloaded open g729 from
http://www.voiceage.com/openinit_g729.php
for evaluation purpose. Is there any wiki or blogs on how to integrate
voiceages's g729 into pjsip for windows mobile?
If it is there please point me any links, I couldn't find any blogs.

Thanks and Regards,
Elangbam Johnson

 _____

pjsua_media_subsys_init