From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of johnson elangbam
Sent: den 6 april 2009 11:41
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: how to integrate intel ipp for windows mobile into pjsip

hi all,
         I've successfully integrate intel ipp into pjsip for windows and
successfully get all the codecs including g729. When I try to integrate
intel ipp for windows mobile it gives some linking errors. I've search
enough on the pjsip log, but couldn't succeed. Has anybody've done
successful integration or is it not supported for the windows mobile
platform. If not supported is there any alternative way to integrate g729
codecs for windows mobile?
here is the linking error log when i compile into my visual studio 2005.

Compiling...

pjsua_wince.cpp

Linking...

pjsua_lib_wince.lib(pjsua_media.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol pjmedia_codec_ipp_init referenced in function pjsua_media_subsys_init

pjsua_lib_wince.lib(pjsua_media.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol pjmedia_codec_ipp_deinit referenced in function
pjsua_media_subsys_destroy

Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK (ARMV4I)\Release/pjsua_wince.exe : fatal
error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Any suggestion is appreciated.

With Regards,
Elangbam Johnson