iLBC + PJSUA on TI DaVinci

Hello,
Can someone kindly help me out. I'm new to pjsip and speech coding. It'll be
great if someone can point me in the right direction to solve this problem.
I guess many people would have already deployed PJSIP + iLBC on ARM
processors, probably even on DaVinci platforms. Did anyone of you face
similar problem (mentioned in my previous mail)? What was the solution? I'm
guessing this is a typical problem which can probably be fixed by some minor
change in compilation flags/configuration/command line parameters. I feel so
because I have not changed anything in the code. The same code runs
perfectly on a Linux desktop, but gives this problem on DaVinci platform.

Kindly help me out.

Warm regards,
Kapil